Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Flashback: Katie and Ryan

I am going to be participating in Indie Wed again this year down in Chicago, and it's already THIS Saturday! Snuck up on me! So, in preparation, I wanted to share some of my favorite wedding designs from this past year that I haven't posted on the blog yet. First up is Katie and Ryan...




I met Katie at Indie Wed in Milwaukee back in 2012, and after she described her wedding vision, I immediately had one million ideas. Visions of mason jars and wood grain danced in my head! I was so excited to be able to bring it all to life.


I drew the cute little mason jar monogram that tied their suite together and added the fun map to draw out their events. I adored the way the design oozed with love and warmth.  The suite had a slight country/barn celebration vibe, but didn't go overboard.


Katie and Ryan, you two are so sweet, and your invitations remain one of my favorites!

Are you getting married? I highly recommend checking out Indie Wed in Chicago, this Saturday, February 1st from 10AM-4PM. Check out the details here. We will be there, excited as ever, up on the second floor!

No comments: