Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Year in Review


2014 was definitely an insane whirlwind of a year (obviously, due to the lack of posting on here...)

In between moving out of our beloved home in Milwaukee, starting to build a brand new home, and finding out we're expecting a new baby.... I somehow managed to keep CD going strong and worked with tons of awesome couples on some of the most fun wedding invitation suites I've designed so far.

So, now as I sit here on New Years Eve, super preggo and exhausted, I can say that it was quite an eventful year, but I'm very much looking forward to all the awesome-ness that is in store for 2015! Thanks for continuing to support us here at CD, and cheers to the new year!

(Photo of Justin and Amy's Milwaukee themed wedding invitation for their November 2014 nuptials)

No comments: